We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant co-op student to join our hr team and support our scaling business. As a Human Resources Assistant co-op, you will be actively working on projects in different areas of human resources including but not limited to hr policies and programs, employee communication & engagement, training & onboarding, employer branding and corporate culture activities. You will be given an opportunity to learn and grow your skillset and knowledge with us. Although you will have a set of day-to-day activities and tasks, you will be also given an opportunity to develop your hr project and implement it at gofor. Ultimately, you will be working with cross functional teams to create and implement the best human resources solutions and practices and make gofor a better place for our employees.
This position is 100% remote and can be performed from anywhere in Canada.
· HR Programs: assist with the roll out of different hr programs and policies such as developing communication plans, employee presentations and learning sessions, create supporting documents
· HRIS: maintain and update BambooHR records and documentation
· Communication: respond to and handle basic hr inquiries and questions
· Employee engagement: facilitate onboarding and engagement surveys to collect employees’ feedback and analyze results
· Employer branding: work closely with our marketing team to develop social media campaigns, posts and participate in career fairs to grow gofor’s employer brand and attract potential candidates
· Employee onboarding: assist with new employees onboarding process including communication with new employees, assigning onboarding tasks via our HRIS (BambooHR), review progress, delivering onboarding training sessions, coordinating different tasks and activities
· Culture: assist with creating, scheduling, and hosting employees’ activities and socials as well as propose creative ways to engage employees and the workforce
· a bachelor’s degree in progress in Human Resources, Management, or other related discipline
· previous experience in any human resources role or similar role would be considered as an asset
· previous marketing / social media or similar experience would be considered as an asset
· excellent attention to detail and accountability
· ability to work in a high paced environment and handle a variety of tasks
· excellent organizational, planning and implementation skills
· high level of creativity, curiosity, and enthusiasm to take on new tasks and responsibilities
· desire to learn and grow in your role
what do we offer
· remote work environment
· competitive salary
· diverse and inclusive team
· transparent and collaborative environment
· work-life harmony
· flexible hours
July 4th, 2022
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any evaluation phase, please contact us to request specialized accommodation. All information received concerning accommodation will be kept confidential.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Your application was submitted successfully.