help gofor deliver better™
This is the goforce. We want motivated employees, but more than that we want people driven by caring, commitment, and the sense that we can deliver better.
Our gofor model of last mile delivery is different than what came before. Using electric vehicles, carbon offsets, empowered drivers, and smart packaging, we offer a carbon free, renewable delivery™ program that sets new standards for the industry.
We want the people who work with us to think big and help us grow. To understand how great service can help us deliver more than packages. To believe that the last mile needs to be better equipped to serve the environment as well as the customers.
If you are skilled, thoughtful, enthusiastic, and self driven — join our team.
At gofor, we prize diversity, respect what you bring to the job, and have made it our mission to make communities more livable. Let’s deliver better ™, together.
Reporting to a Regional General Manager the Inside Account Executive will be responsible for remotely building and managing our merchant partner networks in our Regional Marketplaces. You will target and remotely on-board merchants to the gofor marketplace and once the relationship is secured, you will transition the opportunity to a regional account executive for them to continue with on-going management of the account.
This position is 100% remote and can be performed from anywhere in North America.
- identifying new merchant opportunities with guidance and assistance of your regional general manager and from our marketing team
- develop a strong product and service knowledge and be capable of answering customer questions
- service customers by phone, email and video calls
- handle all inbound account opportunities, coordinate transition/handoff to in market support once the partner has been onboarded and become revenue active
- supports the regional marketplace by soliciting and acquiring new customers, develop a full understanding of partner requirements, aligning on gofor available solutions, and providing ongoing support in developing and servicing accounts
- registering new customers on the gofor online marketplace
- give presentations, conduct demos, and remotely perform most of the functions traditionally handled by account executives in the field
- remotely train and manage all new partners to get them using the gofor delivery service as well as increasing that frequency of use
- enter all sales data into our crm and keep it up to date daily
- fluent in English is required, additional languages would be considered an asset
- live by the 10x philosophy and apply it to building your designated region business
- be professional and always represent gofor in the best possible manner
- having experience working with a hubspot crm would be considered as an asset
- having some knowledge within the construction and/or logistics industry would be considered an asset
- bachelor’s degree or college degree (business programs) would be considered an asset
skills & abilities:
- exceptional customer service skills
- 3+ years of experience in commission sales
- strong crm experience preferably hubspot
- proficient in ms office (word, excel, powerpoint experience, outlook)
- exceptional written and oral communication skills
- excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- collaborate with a variety of cross-functional skill sets, departments
- ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- ability to be detail oriented and multitasking
- ability to work in high-paced environment
what do we offer?
- remote work environment
- competitive salary
- customized health care options
- retirement savings plan with company match
- employee stock options
- diverse and inclusive team
- transparent and collaborative environment
- work-life harmony
- flexible hours
- opportunities to learn, experiment, test, fail, and grow with a caring and empowering team
July 8th, 2022
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any evaluation phase, please contact us to request specialized accommodation. All information received concerning accommodation will be kept confidential.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.