help gofor deliver better™
This is the goforce. We want motivated employees, but more than that we want people driven by caring, commitment, and the sense that we can deliver better.
Our gofor model of last mile delivery is different than what came before. Using electric vehicles, carbon offsets, empowered drivers, and smart packaging, we offer a carbon free, renewable delivery™ program that sets new standards for the industry.
We want the people who work with us to think big and help us grow. To understand how great service can help us deliver more than packages. To believe that the last mile needs to be better equipped to serve the environment as well as the customers.
If you are skilled, thoughtful, enthusiastic, and self driven — join our team.
At gofor, we prize diversity, respect what you bring to the job, and have made it our mission to make communities more livable. Let’s deliver better ™, together.
We are looking for a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and self-driven individual to join our team in the role of Quality Assurance Engineer.
We are a technology driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors, and trades people matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators and rental fleet operators.
Using our powerful technology platform, we harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with construction industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained and on-demand delivery.
This position is 100% remote and can be performed from anywhere in North America.
- work as part of cross functional agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- own full QA Lifecycle – create test plans, generate test cases, write test scripts, generate regression testing, manage defect via tracking tools, generate status reports
- create and execute smoke and integration automated test suites
- participate in agile/scrum estimation ceremonies
- be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- generate baseline quality benchmarks for application and databases
- be responsible for automation – designing, developing, and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- review product requirements documents and functional specification documents
- experienced in testing .NET applications – C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, C# Web Services
- experienced in developing test automation suites using Python, Java, or others
- minimum of 2 years experience using Test Case Management Tools (i.e., Zephyr)
- ability to test our new PHP written platform
- experience with QA techniques including black box, white box, and gray box approaches for smoke, regression, functional, user acceptance, and exploratory testing
- appium test cases development experience for mobile app automation
- experience working with Selenium IDE (C#), postman, JMeter or similar tools
- good understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud and products
- experience creating automated regression test suites for CI/CD Test framework
- knowledge of defect life cycle and experience working with defect management tools
- experience with SaaS application
- experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools would be considered as an asset
- understanding of testing enterprise applications and API testing
- experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites.
- possess QA Testing experience in MS Visual Studio and MS Team Foundation Server
- working knowledge or testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments
- experience with mobile app testing and debugging on both Android and iOS devices
- possess Load and Performance testing experience using tools like Jmeter, LoadNinja, SoapUI and others
- working experienced with test Automation in a .NET environment using QA Testing frameworks
what do we offer?
- remote work environment
- competitive salary
- customized health care options
- retirement savings plan with company match
- employee stock options
- diverse and inclusive team
- transparent and collaborative environment
- work-life harmony
- flexible hours
- opportunities to learn, experiment, test, fail, and grow with a caring and empowering team
July 8th, 2022
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any evaluation phase, please contact us to request specialized accommodation. All information received concerning accommodation will be kept confidential.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.