As GoFor continues its expansion across North America, bringing our on-demand delivery service to new markets, we are looking for highly skilled, enthusiastic, and self-driven individuals to join our team.
We are a technology-driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors, and tradespeople matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators, and rental fleet operators. Using our powerful technology platform, we harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained, and on-demand delivery.
We are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives, and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Reporting to a Regional General Manager the Inside Account Executive will be responsible for remotely building and managing our merchant partner networks in our Regional Marketplaces. You will target and remotely on-board merchants to the GoFor marketplace and once the relationship is secured, you will transition the opportunity to a regional account executive for them to continue with on-going management of the account.
This position is 100% remote and can be performed from anywhere in North America.
In this role as an Account Manager, you will primarily:
- Identifying new merchant opportunities with guidance and assistance of your Regional General Manager and from our marketing team
- Develop a strong product and service knowledge and be capable of answering customer questions.
- Service customers by Phone, Email and Video Calls.
- Handle all inbound account opportunities, coordinate transition/handoff to in market support once the partner has been onboarded and become revenue active.
- Supports the regional marketplace by soliciting and acquiring new customers, develop a full understanding of partner requirements, aligning on GoFor available solutions, and providing ongoing support in developing and servicing accounts.
- Registering new customers on the GoFor online marketplace.
- Give presentations, conduct demos, and remotely perform most of the functions traditionally handled by Account Executives in the field.
- Remotely train and manage all new partners to get them using the GoFor delivery service as well as increasing that frequency of use.
- Enter all sales data into our CRM and keep it up to date daily.
- Fluent in English is required, additional languages would be considered an asset
- Live by the 10x philosophy and apply it to building your designated region business.
- Be professional and always represent GoFor in the best possible manner.
- Having experience working with a HubSpot CRM would be considered as an asset.
- Having some knowledge within the construction and/or logistics industry would be considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Degree (Business Programs) would be considered an asset.
Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 3+ years of experience in commission sales
- Strong CRM experience preferably HubSpot.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Experience, Outlook).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional skill sets, departments.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to be detail oriented and multitasking.
- Ability to work in high-paced environment.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + KPI-based incentives
- The opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible Health Benefits
- A dynamic work environment inside one of the fastest-growing companies in North America
- Empowerment to take on important activities, apply your skills, and be recognized for your contributions
- A highly collaborative team environment where there are no egos or politics, we work together and get things done
- A work environment built on our founders' belief that knowledge is power, transparency drives focus, collective well-being is nurtured, and return-on-life is far more important than return on investment
- Opportunity to work with amazing and talented people. No one succeeds alone; we execute together.
January 14th, 2021
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any evaluation phase, please contact us to request specialized accommodation. All information received concerning accommodation will be kept confidential.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.